Home >> CSR >>Health>>Project Medical Assistance
Project Medical Assistance - Curative intervention for Emergency and Critical illness
Emergency Medical Assistance and relief to General Public suffering from life threatening diseases, critical illness and fatal accidents. The scheme has benefited people with low income and has no insurance and health policies.
- To lessen the medical expenses.
- To provide timely medical intervention and surgical requirements.
- Scrutiny of medical cases.
- Home and Hospital visits.
- Meeting with Doctors
- Monitoring of critical cases.
Since inception of this Project, Global Foundation has supported 200 emergency medical cases all over India.
We invite the suggestions and feedback on our CSR activities at